High Engineering’s ground-based guardrail, made of Kee Klamp components, can be set to achieve almost any configuration.
High corrosion resistance and installation simplicity makes it adaptable to numerous industries including residential, commercial, municipal, shipping, water treatment, etc.
Options for internal fittings allow smooth transitions at connections so that the systems can be used as handrails. The addition of infill panels makes the guardrail compliant with building code requirements for protecting the public.
In highly corrosive environments, the fully galvanized or aluminum guardrails prolong the lifespan of the systems.
Features & Benefits:
- Exceptionally versatile, virtually any structure configuration can be achieved
- Component based system, no need to weld
- Quick and easy to install or modify with simple hand tools
- Accidental damage is quick and easy to repair
- High corrosion resistance, components and tubes are hot dipped galvanized or aluminum.
- May be supplied powder coated in any RAL color
- Complies with North American standards and regulations
Order Ground-Based Railing
Whether your product is a self-installation, supervised installation, or you require turn key installation services, High Engineering Fall Protection specialists are standing by to assist you. Get started by requesting a quote or contact us at (403) 287 0475.