Free-standing guardrails provide a high degree of protection for workers at heights.
High Engineering provides a non-penetrating solution that protects everyone on a roof and meets or exceeds all relevant North American and International Safety requirements.
Layouts are designed economically to provide protection at any height under severe environmental loads.
Our in-house Engineers provide certification to applicable provincial regulations and building code requirements.
Features & Benefits:
- Modular components for multiple configurations
- Optimal stability for all standard rooftop systems
- Green Roof
- Adaptable to varying angles and radius edges
- Accommodates ladders, equipment and rooftop obstructions
- Simple counterbalance construction made from 100% recycled PVC
- Durable galvanized finish is corrosion resistant, available in a range of powder coat colors
- Non-penetrating solution, roof membrane will not leak
- Passive barrier that protects all workers, no training required
- Integrates easily with existing fall protection products
- Easily adapt to changes in roof elevations
- Lower installation costs than fabricated pipe
- No rooftop parapet required
- No specialized labor or work permits, no welding
Order Freestanding Guardrail
Whether your product is a self-installation, supervised installation, or you require turn key installation services, High Engineering Fall Protection specialists are standing by to assist you. Get started by requesting a quote or contact us at (403) 287 0475.