Window washing anchors, sometimes referred to as tieback anchors, are strictly regulated by provincial and federal government agencies.
Considering that most roofs vary in construction and design, window washing anchors must be engineered for a building’s specific construction.
Because of their high-risk application, window washing anchors must meet their own inspection and testing criteria. High Engineering is adept at designing and providing a solution for your specific roof type as well as performing initial and subsequent inspections and testing.
As required by the regulations and applicable standards, we provide engineered layouts and system use procedures within our project specific user manuals.
Features & Benefits:
- Design, supply and installation that meets your specific needs
- Offers great protection for high risk building maintenance tasks
- Design, supply, installation, and maintenance is managed by one company
- Complies with North American regulations, and applicable design standards including:
- CSA Z271 Safety Code for Suspended Platforms, or
- CSA Z91 Health and Safety Code for Suspended Equipment Operations
- Systems are certified by our in-house Professional Engineers
Order Window Washing and Tieback Anchors
Whether your product is a self-installation, supervised installation, or you require turn key installation services, High Engineering Fall Protection specialists are standing by to assist you. Get started by requesting a quote or contact us at (403) 287 0475.