A non-penetrating fall protection solution for rooftops that receive only occasional use.
High Engineering’s freestanding portable anchors bridge the gap between temporary and non-penetrating fall protection solutions. Assembly takes between 15 and 20 minutes on average and each component weighs no more than 56 lbs.
Features & Benefits:
- Ideal when temporary or occasional access is required
- Does not penetrate roof
- Quick and easy to assemble
- Compact and portable design allows for versatility
- May be used on a variety of flat roof surfaces including
- Single ply membrane
- Mineral Felt
- Stone Chippings (brushed away)
- Complies with North American regulations, and applicable design standards including:
- CSA Z259.16 Design of Active Fall-Protection Systems, or
- ANSI Z359.6 Specifications and Design Requirements for Active Fall Protection Systems
Order Freestanding Portable Roof Anchors
Whether your product is a self-installation, supervised installation, or you require turn key installation services, High Engineering Fall Protection specialists are standing by to assist you. Get started by requesting a quote or contact us at (403) 287 0475.