Managed Fall Protection
Put your organization on the leading edge of fall safety by working with us to create a customized solution.
A managed fall protection program typically includes one or more of the following:
- Development of corporate policies and senior management endorsement statements
- Training of managers and safety professionals to properly understand the equipment, systems and services offered by the marketplace, the right way to protect your workers and to make wise and diligent decisions on behalf of your organization.
- Conducting hazard surveys to prioritize the complete inventory of hazards that need to be addressed.
- Developing solutions to address the inventoried fall hazards, including selections of equipment.
- Designing of fall protection abatement solutions, possibly including training of the engineers tasked to provide them.
- Developing and executing training programs for all levels of staff; from end user to management.
- Writing, updating or revising corporate fall protection manuals, including policies, inventories of fall hazards, mitigation measures, lists of approved equipment and systems, written fall protection procedures and when applicable, rescue procedures.